What is the BUILD Series: MAKER Tag?
MAKER Tag is a Do-It-Yourself laser tag gun and involves soldering electronics, programming, and more! After your MAKER Tag gun is built, we will be holding a tournament (free-for-all/team) later in the semester. So, sign up & get ready!
We will be providing the following:
- Custom Built PCB
- Components and MicroController
- Plastic Toy Gun
- Wire & Solder
You must bring the following:
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pliers and Basic Electrical Tools
- Small Screw Drivers
- Computer to program code
- Costco Tub size of Patience
- Fresh & Clean You
- Sat/Sun, April 27th/28th; May 4th/5th — BUILD Days
- TBA — MAKER Tag Tournament