Please join us for the last
General Meeting of the Fall 2012 Semester.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
2 to 3 p.m.
Engineering & Computer Science Rm. 304
Hello everyone! What a crazy semester this has been. We have so much to talk about and look forward to seeing all your beautiful faces for our final meeting of the semester. We strongly recommend all MAKERS, even those who have not participated in either BUILD Series, to try and make it out since we will be announcing some very exciting endeavors
for next year.
- BUILD Series 3D — Day 6/7
- MAKER Workshop: How to Operate & Maintain Your 3D Printer
- “MAKER Carnivale” over Winter Break
- Exciting announcements for Spring 2012
- Opportunity Drawing for one lucky Maker
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org OR text (562) 66-MAKER .
P.S. There will be cake.