Here’s the 5 steps to getting something 3D printed:
1) Get A 3D Printable Model
- Use your favorite CAD software to create your 3D model and save it as an “.stl” file.
- [Or] Browse the internet for free and paid 3D models and download the “.stl” file.
2) Log Into Freshdesk
- Head to https://makersociety.freshdesk.com/
- [Optional] Browse our “Knowledge Base” articles to learn about what materials we offer, pricing, 3D modeling tips, etc.
- [Optional] Make an account to make it easier to check on your order status!
3) Create A New Ticket
- Click that “New Support Ticket” button to take you to the new order page.
4) Enter Your Information
- Enter your preferred email (it doesn’t have to be your school email!)
- Be sure to specify what material, color, quality, rigidity and preferred date you’d like these done by.
5) Go Get Some Ice Cream!
- Now simply wait for our reply, usually within the day.