BUILD Series 101 — Saturday, March 7th @ 11am
We’re glad to see you all participate in our first BUILD Series event of the semester. The MAKERPad BUILD Day is almost upon us!
Here are the event details:
BUILD Series 101
Saturday, March 7th
What you will get from us:
- MAKERPad BUILD Kit
- Solder 60/40
- Desoldering Braid – Because we all make mistakes
- 4x AA Batteries
What you need to bring:
- Flush Cutters – Home Depot Amazon
- Soldering Iron – Amazon A Tip Cleaner would be nice but optional.
- Helping Hands (Optional but Helpful++) Amazon
- Laptop (PC or a Windows VM in your Mac) — to program your Arduino Uno
For your safety please don’t forget to bring eye protection. LED wires cut off by you or by your neighbor can hit your eye. Also, if you’ve never soldered before and have shaky hands, please bring some work gloves.
If you are unable to acquire a soldering iron and/or helping hands, you can check out one of ours (we have ordered 10 irons and hands). Use the form below to reserve.
We’ll confirm with you if you got one.