BUILD Series 3D: RepRap Printers (SPRING 2014)
What is the BUILD Series 3D?
If you’re interested in building a 3D printer, you’ve come to the right place. The LONG BEACH MAKER SOCIETY will help guide participants through the process of building their very own printers from the beginning of soldering to the end of calibration. The BUILD Series will consist of 4-6 build days (Saturdays) where LBMS Officers will be facilitating the build process (additional assistance will be available depending on the progress of the build).
The 3D BUILD Kit includes everything you need to build your own RepRap Prusa i3:
- MakerGear Hot End Kit 1.75 mm w/ Wade’s Mounting and .35mm Nozzle
- RAMPS DIY Kit Complete w/ pre-solderd SMT
- Wade’s Nema 17 Extruder set w/Hive76 Bolt
- Prusa i3 Hardware Kit
- Timing Belts and GT2 Kit
- 12x LM8UU Bearings
- PCB Heated Bed
- Power Supply
- Wiring & Tubing
- Printed Parts
- 5x Stepper Motors
- MDF Board, Cardboard, & Glass
- Small sample of PLA plastic for test prints
Check the Events section for time and location
- Wednesday, February 12th – Registration and Payments BEGIN
- Friday, February 21st – Registration and Payment DEADLINE
- Saturday, March 1st – First BUILD Day (Soldering)
- Saturday, March 8th – Second BUILD Day (Frame)
- Saturday, March 15th – Third BUILD Day (Extruder/Hot End)
- Saturday, March 22nd – Fourth BUILD Day (Wiring)
- Saturday, April 12th – Fifth BUILD Day (Firmware/Calibration)
- Saturday, April 19th – Sixth BUILD Day (If Needed)
Sign-up for BUILD Series 3D – Spring 2014!
Registrations are closed.
- BUILD Manual
- Hot End Instructions
- Power Supply
- How to Connect to the Electronics
- Day 3 Slides